Road resealing postponed

Posted: 9/23/2018 7:49pm


To Chemeketa Park Community:

The Board has decided to postpone the re-sealing of the roads inside Chemeketa Park to next year. Travis Bond with Bond Paving Solutions suggests that we wait until the sun is at a higher angle in the sky in order to get maximum sun warmth on the roads as they put on the sealant.

Thank you for voicing your opinions. It provided at lot of good feedback and ideas to make the process go more smoothly next year. There have been potential maps created with proposed areas for each day and we can also utilize the PODs in assisting with parking and support.

As soon as we have a locked in date from Bond Paving Solutions, we will communicate it to the residents and begin the pre-planning. Thank you for your patience and support.

If you have any questions, please contact our Business Manager, Lisa Ridenour, at 408-792-7762.

Chemeketa Park Mutual Water Company Board of Directors